Thursday 3 November 2016

Sutton Theatre Company present Scrooge

Dave and I will be overseas for Christmas again this year as we've got to quite like our sunnier winters! I'm not sure exactly where we'll be On The Day yet - probably southern France or possibly Spain and an outside chance of Portugal. Britain starts its Christmas countdown so early though that we are able to make sure we get our traditional treats before we go! There's a Christmas pudding steaming as I type this post and we've already eaten two boxes of mince pies between us (not all today!).

Also in the festive theme, you might have noticed my A Christmas Carol book review and giveaway post over on Literary Flits yesterday and that ties in beautifully with a show I am going to see in Coulsdon in a couple of weeks' time. Sutton Theatre Company are putting on what promises to be a fabulous production of Scrooge - and I am not just saying that because my sister and niece are taking part! I've blogged about STC shows before, Return To The Forbidden Planet being one that I especially enjoyed for its great sets and singing.

Scrooge has four performances at Hillcrest Halls from the 18th to the 20th of November and tickets are on sale via the STC website or by calling the Box Office on 07963 803434. Don't wait too long though! I know the Sunday matinee has already sold out and, at the time of writing, there were just 5 tickets left for the Saturday matinee. The two evening shows do still have some availability. Book now!

No comments:

Post a Comment