Tuesday 6 September 2016

I'm feeling right at home with my Coniston Crafts jigsaw!

Did you read my post last week about winning all those packs of Roots vegetable crisps? Well, my competition entering flurry was also successful on Facebook! I won the pictured handmade wooden jigsaw word ornament from Coniston Crafts. The prize was to have any word created and I wanted 'home' for our new flat. I chose blue and grey for the colour scheme because this tones with several pieces of our new furniture. I think my 'Home' looks fab on our mantelpiece and the grey perfectly matches our revamped vintage mirror. My prize took about two weeks to be created, painted and shipped to me which I thought was pretty good. It arrived beautifully packed too with absolutely no chance of being damaged in transit.


Coniston Crafts is a small woodworking business based in Higham Ferrers, Northamptonshire, and run by two friends who create pretty and unique gifts with wood and paint. Most of the jigsaw words they create are name signs, but they also have a practical range of small storage boxes and a child-sized Time Out Chair. I've 'borrowed' a few images from the Coniston Crafts Etsy shop to give you an idea of their work. Click on any of the pictures to be taken to the shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment